April 8, 2019
Mornings w Carmen 4-8-2019 hour 1: Intercessory prayer in the press and 4 years after Obergefell homosexual marriage fully normalized
- What Walt Heyer, a man who formerly identified as transgender but who has been redeemed, is saying about the damage we – as a culture – are doing to the next generation through chemical and surgical sex change efforts.
- The Missio Alliance challenge to white Christians to “take the leap” and join majority black churches,
- ICYMI, listen to Carmen’s conversation from Friday with John Hambrick and Teesha Haydra about their book: Black and White: disrupting racism one friendship at a time
- A good news story from a peer reviewed medical journal where intercessory prayer is credited with a healing science cannot otherwise explain.
Adam Carrington from Hillsdale College joined Carmen to talk about the latest news out of D.C., including:
- The rise of LGBTQ politicians and the normalization of same sex marriage evidenced by the election of a married gay woman to the office of Mayor in Chicago and the credible candidacy of a married gay man, Pete Buttigieg, for the Democratic Presidential primary. Notably, the Obergefell decision of the Supreme Court was issued less than 4 years ago in June of 2015.
- The conversation turns to the demand of congressional Democrats for the release of the full Mueller report and all underlying documents. Carmen and Adam discuss justice, truth, goodness and what justice means to various people.
- They turn their attention to the second amendment and discuss bump stocks and how a ban should be rightly effected if, in fact, that is what the majority of Americans view as wise and prudent.