March 11, 2019
Mornings w Carmen Monday 3-11-2019 hour 1: Identity issues, pro life ads, assisted suicide bills, and hate speech
Bringing the mind of Christ to bear on the headlines, Carmen talks with
- TERFS – women who openly call out the introduction of transgender athletes for what it is – unfair to women
- Mother who is speaking out about the deception, fraud and social contagion of transgenderism
- CityBus in Indiana changes course to allow pro-life group to advertise – and seeing is believing that’s a baby!
- Good news story of prayer for EVERY citizen and how YOU can engage in prayer for your congregation, community or city
Adam Carrington from Hillsdale College about:
- Death with dignity legislation under consideration across the country. (see today’s Must Read Monday for a full rundown)
- Anti-Semitism and the reality that “old hatreds never die.” Carrington observes that “out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” He observes that our challenge is to tolerate the intolerant and to ask ourselves what holds us together as a nation. It is not “blood and soil” but the ideals that all people are created equal, endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights and that government by consent is a recognition of human dignity, not the creation nor granting of it.