Sexual Abuse ResourcesNovember 12, 2020
Here are some resources we have compiled for those currently experiencing sexual abuse or who have experienced sexual abuse. They are also useful resources and tools for people who know someone who is/was abused or wants to educate themselves on sexual abuse. So, let us be praying for all of whom we’ve mentioned and be those who are ready to respond in a person’s time of need. The list may grow and change over time, so check back to re-engage in the conversation!
- CaringWell.com – “The Caring Well Challenge provides churches with a clear pathway to immediately enhance their efforts to prevent abuse and care for abuse survivors.”
- NetGrace.org – “GRACE exists to equip the Church with a vision for authentic community, where responsibility, accountability, and compassion are second nature and caring for children and adult survivors of abuse are non-negotiable.”
- Jennifer Greenberg – Not Forsaken: Shepherd’s Guide and her testimony.
- Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused, Brad Hambrick
- Attorney Kimberlee Norris and Carmen at the Caring Well Conference: Episode Link
- Susan Codone and 10 Things Churches Need To Do in Response to Sexual Abuse
- Meghan Lively’s Testimony: Episode Link
- Diane Langberg Interview: Healing for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Justin Holcomb Interview: Hope and Healing Sexual Assault Victims and Protecting Kids
- Autumn Miles Interview: Jesus Came to Set Captives Free!
- Laila Wisgalla: What Happens After the MeToo Movement (Takes you to Myfaithradio.com)
- Linda Gibson Interview: Healing from Sexual Abuse
- Pastor Phillip Bethancourt Interview: Church Too Meets Church Cares