June 9, 2020
Jesus is called the Great Physician and Christians in medical professions take their calling seriously in extending His healing touch. Dr. David Stevens joins Carmen to talk about the need for human touch, why touch matters, and how our hearts are touched as well.
In the second half, Carmen talks with pastor Allen Jackson about his new book, Intentional Faith: Aligning Your Life with the Heart of God.
- Intend to grow
- Intend to read the New Testament
- Intend to pray
- Intend to honor God in your home
- Intend to work with integrity
- Intend to teach younger generations
- Intend to practice forgiveness
- Intend to welcome the Holy Spirit
- Intend to cultivate generosity
- Intend to finish well.
If you listen regularly, you know Carmen likes the stuff at the end of the book. So they discuss something Jackson tucked in at the end about seeing himself as a turtle on a fence post. “I didn’t get there without some help.” This is a pastor with a generous spirit toward the team of people who make his ministry possible and he’s passionate about helping others turn moments of faith into faithful momentum in living lives aligned with God’s heart.